The global skin care market is projected to be worth $121 billion in 2016*. That’s a lot of options! And the way women approach their skin care varies almost as much as the product choices. So, which skin care personality are you?
Latest & Greatest
Tried & True
Wash & Go
Pure & Natural
Dazed & Confused
The truth is, most women today are super busy and taking care of ourselves often falls to the bottom of the to-do list (if it makes the list at all). So whether you are a “Latest & Greatest” or a “Wash & Go” chances are what you’re really after is products that are safe and effective and offer a great value.
The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery offers these recommendations when choosing over-the-counter skin care products:
- Know your skin type. Whether skin is dry, oily or sensitive could greatly impact how the product interacts with your skin.
- Create a daily skin care routine and give it time. It may be six to eight weeks before seeing improvements with over-the-counter remedies.
- Do research. Read the labels to find the active ingredients. Look up any that are unfamiliar to find out how they work.
- Our motto is; if you can't put it in your body you probably shouldn't be putting it on your body!
- Don’t be fooled by hype. Reputable product lines are the best bet and likely to be most effective and safe.
Do yourself a favor, check the label.
We’d like to know about YOUR skin personality. Please take a quick survey and be entered to win $200 in FREE product.
Medicine Mama’s Apothecary makes finding the right skin care products so easy. Our products take on multiple issues and uses. No hype, just uncompromising pure skin care that heals and reveals beautiful healthy skin, regardless of sensitivities, age, or complications. Certified organic. Dermatologist tested and approved.
Cruelty free for both animals AND humans.